Tuesday, April 26, 2011

UPDATED: A tattoo of Tattoo!



This is a tattoo of Tattoo, Mr. Roarke's midget assistant from the show Fantasy Island. Played by Herve Villechaize.

No, I had never heard of Tattoo either. It's probably a generational thing.

I've included a video of the real Tattoo, for reference. See below..




AWESOME UPDATE!!**

The fellow whose arm this is commented below, sharing his story about the tattoo with the world. Thanks Joey!
Joey said...

"That's my arm you got up there =). The story behind this is my dad asked me why I get tattoos. I told him because I love art. I asked him if he would ever get one. Being the smart ass he is he said "I would get a tattoo of Tattoo from Fantasy Island". I thought that was brilliant and since I have tattoos for my mother, grandmother's and past ex's, I thought it would be nice to get something for the man that raised me. Here's to you Pop"


6 comments:

  1. That's my arm you got up there =). The story behind this is my dad asked me why I get tattoos. I told him because I love art. I asked him if he would ever get one. Being the smart ass he is he said "I would get a tattoo of Tattoo from Fantasy Island". I thought that was brilliant and since I have tattoos for my mother, grandmother's and past ex's, I thought it would be nice to get something for the man that raised me. Here's to you Pop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joey, I have always wanted to hear this story. This was the only reason I would have accepted as legitimate.

      DON'T EVER TELL MY DAD THIS STORY!!!!!

      Delete
  2. That is amazing!! How did you find the blog - and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard some other person got a similar tattoo and wanted to see it and did a search. The picture came up along with your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That may be the greatest tattoo of all time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If tattoo ink is putting a strain on your operating amount, then cheap tattoo ink is what you probably need. Tattooarm

    ReplyDelete